harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DRLVM contribution - try this out!
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 20:53:33 GMT
Great! Good progress.

Here is mine:
  gcc (GCC) 3.4.6 (Gentoo 3.4.6-r1, ssp-3.4.5-1.0, pie-8.7.9)
Gcc-4.x is masked in gentoo, so I have started with gcc-3.4.6.

It was harder then before. I have made number of changes in jitrino/**/Set.h
to get it compile.
A few more changes in other places in jitrino, and it builds and eclipse
works again.
I am not sure it still builds on gcc-3.3.6. All changes should be portable
to 3.3.6 IMHO except for renaming "ext/stl_hash_map.h" to "ext/hash_map.h".
Looks like the compile-time check for GCC version is needed here.

Is it ok to attach patch here or should I use JIRA?
--
Ivan