harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DRLVM contribution - try this out!
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 17:43:59 GMT
DRLVM compiled fine on my home computer. Eclipse works.
Configuration:
  Gentoo stable, not much up to date.
  gcc (GCC) 3.3.6 (Gentoo 3.3.6, ssp-3.3.6-1.0, pie-8.7.8)
  Binutils: 2.16.1
  Kernel: 2.6.15.6

One build issue:
 When using /usr/bin/ant compilation failed even for ant-1.6.5, I have
compiled custom ant in home directory and it worked for me.

I'm going to upgrade to Gcc 4.x and fix the compilation on it.
--
Ivan