harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Gandara" <danielgand...@neosur.com>
Subject Re: ITC rmi tests (was Re: towards a new implementation of java.math)
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 16:50:52 GMT
Tim Ellison wrote
> Mark Hindess wrote:
>> On 17 May 2006 at 12:30, "Daniel Gandara" <danielgandara@neosur.com>
>> wrote:

>>>    We've been working on improvements to the rmi test suite,
>>> I've contributed that at
>>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-473
>>> (I created a new JIRA since previous one HARMONY-211 was closed-)
>>> so please take that test suite.
>>
>> Thanks for the heads-up.  I just saw the JIRA messages.  (I notice it
>> includes all the code again and is classified as a contribution.  But
>> I assume this is just a derivative work of the previous contribution
>> rather than a new contribution?  That is we don't need to wait for
>> another vote.)
>
> I disagree -- i think the simplest thing would be for Daniel to submit
> the delta rather than another version of the original contribution.

ok, I can do that, I did not mean to create a problem :)
we reorganized (renamed) the test suite for a better understanding,
that's why I uploaded the whole thing, but I can submit a delta.

which would be the procedure for me to send the delta? create a new
JIRA with just the changes to the previous code? clasify it as "classlib"?

Daniel