harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [classlib] JAPI data to drive packages to completion
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 14:01:53 GMT
That's what I've been using, so I would say it's a fairly good place to
start. The other technique I use in conjunction is generating the javadoc
from the Harmony source. This allows for some noticing some of the larger
holes when visually comparing it to the specification.

The other piece that might be interesting is running one of those tools that
scans for TODO and FIXME comments and reports the what and where.

-Nathan