harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: Supporting working on a single module?
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 03:33:56 GMT
Perhaps this is a bit of an aside, but one of the biggest difficulties I
have when trying to develop against a single module is the availability of
the test support classes. Currently, I run the ant build and run the
'compile-support' to build the test support classes. Then in Eclipse, I
create a linked folder to the 'build/tests' in the module I'm working on and
then add that folder to the classpath of the project.

As such, I would like to propose adding a packaging of the support classes
to a JAR in the build scripts and include this as part of the discussed
snapshots.

-Nathan