harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [classlib] java.util.concurrency
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 00:40:10 GMT
I was browsing Doug's Concurrency interest page [1] and noticed that the
code is available in a CVS repository and all of the j.u.c class are
copyrighted with a Creative Commons public domain license [2]. The TCK
source seems to be there as well. Assuming this is an acceptable license by
Apache terms, it would seem we could use this code.

Additionally, there is a pre-built JAR [3], which could possible be used for
development purposes if dropped into the bootclasspath.

Note, some of the code seems to include maintenance updates that are above
the Java 5 RI.

-Nathan

[1] http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/concurrency-interest/
[2] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain