harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r393521 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: make/ modules/applet/make/ modules/applet/make/common/ modules/archive/make/ modules/archive/make/common/ modules/auth/make/ modules/auth/make/common/ modules/awt/make/ modules/
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:48:51 GMT

> How about a user property file for ant?

I've thought about this before. But I've never had a reason to use
one.  For one off testing I'll just use something like "ant
-Dbuild.compiler=blah" but I've never had a reason to "permanently"
override the settings in the default ant files.  I'm sure the time
will come but I couldn't see much point in adding one until I had a
pressing reason.

Regards,
 Mark.
IBM Java Technology Centre, UK.