harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Source tarballs!
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:13:52 GMT
Perhaps Sanket is an example of someone who would use a source
download with .svn included to kick start a checkout?

Regards,
 Mark.

> Have you tried just doing "svn co <URL>" in a loop?  it should
> eventually get you complete...
>

> geir
>

> Sanket Sharma wrote:
> > Download a tar ball with a download manager seems to be easier, despite the size.
Further, I believe, casual developers often refrain from downloading the source as they dont
know svn tricks.
> > My problem is a slow network connection. I have tried downloading via svn but it
just freezes after downloading few initial files. :-(
> > I'm just dying to get my hands dirty with Harmony code, but couldnt do so for past
few weeks. It would be great if you guys can put up bzip/tar file.