harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Fridlender" <dfridlen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ITC's java.math package contribution
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 00:04:07 GMT
Hi Stefano,

I would be really surprised if a change in the VM has a significative
impact on the relative performance of the two implementations.  The
difference in performance is due to the internal representation and to
the implemented algorithms.  But sure, it would be interesting to
compare them on other VMs, thanks!

Regards,

Daniel Fridlender