harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Contribution of RMI framework
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:21:36 GMT
Daniel,

I'm really sorry I can't provide you with a reasonable doc.
Of course we had some drafts and outlines when we were planning
the development, but it never took the form of a formal document.

 Vasily

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Gandara [mailto:danielgandara@neosur.com]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 12:43 AM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Contribution of RMI framework

Vasily,

I was not looking for public "general" designs of RMI, I do
know them very well :)   thanks anyway...
I asked about specific design docs of your implementation
and the architecture behind it; I'm sure you did it in order to
"design" the package before coding it, but its ok if you do
not have them handy.

Daniel