harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Contribution of RMI framework
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:46:07 GMT
Daniel,

Regretfully, we have no specific top level design documentation.
However, the general design of the RMI package is described rather
well in public sources.

For example, you could check the "Java RMI: Remote Method Invocation"
book by Troy Bryan Downing or Sun's jGuru RMI course at
http://java.sun.com/developer/onlineTraining/rmi/RMI.html

 Vasily

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Gandara [mailto:danielgandara@neosur.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:17 AM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Contribution of RMI framework

Vasily,

    I'm reviewing your implementation, I believe there is a lot to learn

about other's solution to the same problem :)  and I'm wondering
if you can send me some top level design documentation about your
package.

Thanks,

Daniel

PS: if you happen to need it you can find more info about our design
here http://www.itc.unc.edu.ar/javadev/rmi/architecture.html