harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Miguel Montes" <miguel.mon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ITC: Contribution of java.math and javax.crypto
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:02:01 GMT
Hi Mikhail:
I'm glad that you are looking at our code.

I'm afraid that the problem was caused by Eclipse's black magic. Searching
for a Base 64 decoder, the developer typed B ctrl+space, and the first
option was BASE64Decoder. We have even src.zip removed from the
workstations, so the absence of doc comments  was not a hint.
It was clearly a mistake, and we are working on fixing it. Thanks for
pointing at it.

Miguel