harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: should strings in exceptions match the reference implementation?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 06:09:09 GMT
I think we may have this kind of tests.

It is not a problem if we do not pass on other implementations -
we will have a number of test types and some of them will stick
to our implementation. it is OK. So if the message in exception is
important (e.g. IMHO text for an NPE message in a one-argument
function is doubtfully important) then it is better to have a test for it.

Thanks,
Mikhail