harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject unstable NPE in the archive module
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:22:53 GMT
I'm seeing test errors in the archive module. I've heard that Stepan have seen
similar ones today in the morning.

The errors are unstable: Stepan could not reproduce it and I did not see them
previous time. So here they are:

Class tests.api.java.util.jar.ManifestTest

all tests error with:

N/A

java.lang.NullPointerException at
tests.support.resource.Support_Resources.createTempFolder(Support_Resources.java:73)
at tests.api.java.util.jar.ManifestTest.setUp(ManifestTest.java:167)

Class tests.api.java.util.jar.JarInputStreamTest
9 tests error with

N/A

java.lang.NullPointerException at
tests.support.resource.Support_Resources.createTempFolder(Support_Resources.java:73)
at tests.support.resource.Support_Resources.getURL(Support_Resources.java:42)
at tests.api.java.util.jar.JarInputStreamTest.setUp(JarInputStreamTest.java:352)

Ideas?

Thanks,
Mikhail