harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: select one (was: RE: svn commit: r391955 [5/5] - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/...)
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:39:49 GMT
luni ASN1 De/Encoder is never used.

luni Base64 decoder is faster vs. corresponding security class, but it has
a bug for which I do not see a quick fix: it does not support /n and
/r characters
in encoded form. Adding of that support would slow down luni implementation.

luni DefaultPolicy is currently never used.

So I suggest moving luni classes to archive/modules.

Comments?

Thanks,
Mikhail