harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ITC: Contribution of java.math and javax.crypto
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 06:06:06 GMT
Hello Miguel

Thank you for your recent contribution to Harmony project!

I've noticed that class javax.crypto.Util invokes a method
from undocumented package sun.misc.*

I assume that you did not have access to Sun sources, so it probably
would be good if you provide a link to how did you learn about that Sun's
internal functionality and its usage.

Thanks,
Mikhail