harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "LvJimmy´╝îJing" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Long,long testcase name...
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 03:45:18 GMT
2006/4/16, Nathan Beyer <nbeyer@kc.rr.com>:

> +1
>
> I think "use your good judgment" is a great comment on this whole topic
> (and
> others). Let contributors submit test code based on their judgment and let
> committers massage and/or commit based on their best judgment. If another

:) That's right everyone believe in his judgment, so the code shall be in
variety of styles. I believe most of them are correct and good, but maybe
some of them are not, or some developers do not have their own idea of
naming orstyle, so offer a model/example here is useful.

contributor or committer feels that a refactoring would be helpful, then let
> the process work.

No one would like his code changed by others ... Why not make it acceptable
for everyone at the first time? It won't waste time. :)

-Nathan