harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "LvJimmy´╝îJing" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Long,long testcase name...
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 02:40:20 GMT
Hi all:

    Following our testcase naming convention, I've find a name as: (hope it
won't break your screen :))
public void
    which is the testcase for
            String rHost, InetAddress rAddr, int rPort, String rProtocol,
            String rPrompt, String rScheme, URL rURL,
            Authenticator.RequestorType reqType);
and the class has another two method named requestPasswordAuthentication,
and only this method take URL and RequestorType as its parameters.
    The name is somehow too long to see and read, and I guess we can find a
shorter one for it,
e.g.test_requestPasswordAuthentication_URL_RequestorType. As URL and
RequestorType can identify the exactly
method to test. Or a adjusted naming convention shall be take. Any opinions?

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv
China Software Development Lab, IBM