harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "LvJimmy,Jing" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: matching reference implementation exception behaviour
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:40:00 GMT
Hi George:

    That sounds great!:)
    You meaning, in this way, we shall divide one testcase, e.g.,
FileChannelTest, into two parts, one contain tests that pass on windows and
the other with Linux? And the list of "should fix" contains some testcases
that require special environment or need a fix?
    And in Harmony's plan, more platform is to be supported. In this case,
maybe some other attribute can be added to the exclude list.
    This is a good idea! So shall we name the test files as
"***TestLinux32/win32.java" and add it to exclude list?