harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Avtamonov" <anton.avtamo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Tests for serialization – which package, name?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:27:30 GMT
Stepan,

I see everyone agree that we have to use the same approach accross the
modules, but have no agreement on the particular test layout approach.
May be you should initiate voting to choose the layout approach?
Just to decide either to have tests in separate packages, separate
TestCases or together with tests for other methods?

Wishes,
--
Anton Avtamonov,
Intel Middleware Products Division