harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Avtamonov" <anton.avtamo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: should strings in exceptions match the reference implementation?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:49:08 GMT
> Yes, and another problem is that it is hard to tell if the tests are currently running
on Harmony or RI, even harder than to tell the platforms.

Well, actually it is quite simple :-). It is enough just to check
presence of some class which is specific for Harmony (something from
org.apache.harmony...)

> However I think Avtamonov's idea is professional, although a bit complex. :) After all,
the tests, currently in Harmony, put all tests for one class in one testcase file and all
tests for one method in one test method, that's why it seems write try{fail()}catch{//correct}
is rather easy, right? :)

--
Anton Avtamonov,
Intel Middleware Products Division