harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Avtamonov" <anton.avtamo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: matching reference implementation exception behaviour
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:56:27 GMT
On 4/3/06, Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com> wrote:
[SNIP]

> Personally, I'd raise JIRA's one at a time when you have fixes
> prepared.  That way they can be discussed and we can firm up our
> policy on matching behaviour.

Not completely agree. I believe bug report should be done immediately
when the problem is discovered. That is the only garantee it is never
lost. Besides, sometimes a person who found a problem and a person who
makes a patch are
not the same :-).

Talking about the original Alex's question I think we should have
separate JIRA issues for each diffirence. As I remember we decided to
document all the deviations and discuss them if they are not trivial.
The way how we document them is a special JIRA category, right? So,
tracking each deviation independent allows us to discuss them and
change the category in case we would like to preserve the deviation.
Makes sense?

--
Anton Avtamonov,
Intel Middleware Products Division