harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Testing
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 02:13:33 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> And how would you split 1,2,4,5  between these two folders?

I thought it is obvious.
test 1,2,4 goes to src/test
test 5 goes to src/impltest (internl/injected/boot anything is fine)
and all implementation goes to src/main

and they can be compiled to corresponding bin dir, i.e.
bin/test
bin/impltest
bin/main

bin/main and bin/impltest goes to bootclasspath
bin/test goes to classpath

Pls. correct me if I made mistake or missed sth.
> Thanks,
> Mikhail
>
> 2006/4/27, Paulex Yang <paulex.yang@gmail.com>:
>
>> Mikhail Loenko wrote:
>>
>>> If it's separated, I'm OK with it
>>>
>>> Can you suggest dir names?
>>>

>> Great!
>>
>> Either boot or injected(as Mark said) sounds good keyword to me.  so it
>> can be one of below:
>> 1. src/test.injected/
>> 2. src/test/injected
>> 3. src/test.boot/
>> 4. src/test/boot
>>
>> Mmm...seems injected is more self-descriptive,  I prefer option 1. So
>> the layout would be:
>> src/main
>> src/test
>> src/test.injected