harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Summer Of Code 2006 - Lets get Harmony involved
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:03:46 GMT
Yes, that would be another great project, but will there be enough of a
coding element?

I was reading through the SOC docs, and while it's not beaten over the
readers head, there does appear to be a strong requirement of developing
new code.  As an example, working on an OSS project doing documentation
isn't sufficient (which is a shame, IMO)

geir