harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Garner <Robin.Gar...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: Summer Of Code 2006 - Lets get Harmony involved
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:19:58 GMT
Tim Ellison wrote:

>Sanket Sharma wrote:
>

>>Performance analysis sounds interesting...
>>
>>Any links/pointers to get started?
>>

>I suggest that you look around for some simple well-written performance
>benchmarks for Java and see if you can get them running on Harmony.

Not sure whether they qualify for _all_ of Tim's criteria (:P), but it
would be great to see if anyone could get the dacapo benchmarks (or a
subset of them) working with the harmony class libraries.  I'm actively
updating them at the moment and trying to get the last couple working
with the classpath libraries, so the timing's good.

Expect a new (beta) release within the week.

cheers
Robin

http://www-ali.cs.umass.edu/DaCapo/index.html (click on Dacapo Benchmarks)