harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summer Of Code 2006 - Lets get Harmony involved
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:22:55 GMT
Sanket Sharma wrote:
> Performance analysis sounds interesting...
>
> Any links/pointers to get started?

I suggest that you look around for some simple well-written performance
benchmarks for Java and see if you can get them running on Harmony.

I would guess that all modules are interested to hear where they can
improve, and if you choose well-used components (such as LUNI) you will
have a large knock-on effect.

> And hey, who was to put the source code tar on the web x-( ?

IIRC we had a volunteer to do it at the next snapshot (when some test
regressions were resolved).

> Are you guys posting this project on Summer of code??

We are discussing the projects that would be good candidates.  Do you
have any ideas?

Regards,
Tim