harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r394890 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules: applet/make/common/ archive/make/common/ auth/make/common/ awt/make/common/ beans/make/common/ crypto/make/common/ jndi/make/common/ logging/make/common/ luni/make/commo
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:38:55 GMT
What does a "formatter profile" do? (I tend to use IDEA more than
Eclipse - comes from being a Mac user for so many years, where Eclipse
was utterly unusable until recently...)  I assume the same-ish as a code
style in IDEA?

In IDEA, by default "use tabs" is unchecked in the global code style of
the project code style with a tab size of 4. (IOW, tab key turns into 4
chars...)

geir