harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: should strings in exceptions match the reference implementation?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:18:06 GMT
Anton Avtamonov wrote:
> I also agree.
> The only 'requirement' I would add is that it should be possible to do
> such mark-up on per-check basis rather than per-test_method or even
> per-test_class basic. Because each testMehtod() may have several
> checks only few of them will be harmony-dependent.

Wow....you are much more ambitious than me! ;-)

Quick searching Ant's reference, and I only found the exclude support on
per-class basis. Any potential to use Ant without programming to support
filter like this?

If programming based on annotation, how about writing some APT processor
to generate Harmony specific test suites/RI compatibility test
suites/excluded tests list?