harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: another unstable test?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 03:32:10 GMT
LvJimmy´╝îJing wrote:
> This is the one Stepan found somedays before? Perhaps Paulex has fixed it.

Yes, I've raised Harmony-339 to improve several unstable tests and I
think this test has been included, but currently the patch is waiting
for approval.

Mark, you can try to apply it locally to see if it fixes the problem if
you'd like(and I'll be appreciated for that), or just cross your hand
and wait for someone to pick up this JIRA;).

--
Paulex Yang