harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [docs] rearranging docs and linking from website
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:19:41 GMT
Yesterday, I just did a little bit of work and took the docs from
modules/security and modules/regex and put in the trunk/docs directory
under /security and /regex, respectively.  Other than some minor changes
to reflect that they are for harmony, I made no changes.

I then added to the standard/site/docs directory a /externals/
directory, and then used svn:externals property to link across, and then
added links to our docs page.

So....

1) do not modify things in site/docs/externals - go do it in
enhanced/classlib/trunk/docs/<whatever>

2) What other docs can we add?

My goal here is to make whatever we have available to people, and
hopefully entice volunteers to start bringing it together into a
coherent form.  The fact that it isn't is ok - something is better than
nothing, but docs are going to be critical for this project, and I'm
hoping someone steps up and moves us to a good start...

geir