harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] update on running Harmony Classlib on GNU Classpath VMs
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:56:38 GMT

Archie Cobbs wrote:
> Weldon Washburn wrote:
>> I have zero problems if you put specific directories contained in JIRA
>> harmony-318 below harmony/enhanced/gnuclasspathadapter.  The specific
>> directories are:
>>
>>  - kernel
>>  - luni
>>  - nio
>
> OK, I can do it as soon as someone tells me it's OK to commit.

Before we accept that, we need an ACQ from Weldon.  I'll work with him
to get that.

I also believe we'll need the BCC from him for this - it should be
trivial because he wrote this solo and specifically for Harmony.

We should be able to get this done today.

>> I have more mods that I would like to make to this code.  How do I do
>> this once it is svn?
>
> We'll have to get you SVN commit access. Geir should be able to
> tell you what's required.

Committer status :)  Determining this is one of the responsibilities of
the Harmony PMC.  This is a private discussion because it's about people
and personal issues.  We're looking at lots of people right now...

geir