harmony-dev mailing list archives

From George Harley <george.c.har...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: classlib test suite status emails?
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:48:36 GMT
Hi Anton,

It is a good idea if it helps developers build up a map of how the class
library modules relate to one another. I am not currently sure how such
a top level description file can be incorporated into the kind of scheme
I was thinking about. I will certainly look for opportunities to factor
this information out to a higher level if possible.

Best regards,
George