harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Source tarballs!
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:04:39 GMT
Have you tried just doing "svn co <URL>" in a loop?  it should
eventually get you complete...

geir

Sanket Sharma wrote:
> Download a tar ball with a download manager seems to be easier, despite the size. Further,
I believe, casual developers often refrain from downloading the source as they dont know svn
tricks.
> My problem is a slow network connection. I have tried downloading via svn but it just
freezes after downloading few initial files. :-(
> I'm just dying to get my hands dirty with Harmony code, but couldnt do so for past few
weeks. It would be great if you guys can put up bzip/tar file.