harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Liang <richard.lian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring package names
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:39:43 GMT
Oliver Deakin wrote:
> Tim and I have now completed the package renames at repository
> revision 391957. It is now safe to update and start building the
> Harmony classlib again.
>
> If you use the IBM VME in combination with Harmony classlib, you will
> need to download the new version (v2) to continue working with
> classlib after revision 391957. They can be found at:
> http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/harmony/index.html
> and are called Harmony-vme-win.IA32-v2.zip for Windows and
> Harmony-vme-linux.IA32-v2.tar.gz for Linux.
> The VME v1 is not compatible with Harmony classlib after revision 391957.

Awesome! I'm downloading the new VME............

BTW, there is only "IBM Development Package for Apache Harmony v1.0
<https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/iwm/web/preLogin.do?lang=en_US&source=ahdk&S_TACT=105AGX05&S_CMP=JDK>"

link in the index page. But after you login (if you already have a IBM
ID), following the link you will see the new VME v2.

--
Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM