harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Migliore <enrico.migli...@fatti.com>
Subject Re: Starting my next round on BootJVM
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:22:38 GMT
Hi Dan,

>Enrico,
>
>Are you able to compile this latest source level?

I'm busy at the moment and didn't download your latest snapshot. Sorry :-(

>Whether you can or not, would you mind to send
>me your MS project and MS workspace files
>(I forget if this is the right name on VS.  Maybe
>this is just Eclipse nomenclature.)  I would like
>to look at using your settings as the starting
>point for MSVS compilations.
>
>Dan Lydick

Yes, I can send you the source and the workspace files.
E-mail is fine?

The tag used for commenting out the code are:

////         (four slashes)
enrico:   (my name)

I just checked and notice that the number of modifications I did is
really little.
The major work was moving the declarations of a certain number of stack
variables up to the top of the body of the function, as shown in the
follwing example:

old_function:

int my_func (void)
{