harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring package names
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 13:44:33 GMT
Tim and I have now completed the package renames at repository revision
391957. It is now safe to update and start building the Harmony classlib
again.

If you use the IBM VME in combination with Harmony classlib, you will
need to download the new version (v2) to continue working with classlib
after revision 391957. They can be found at:
 http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/harmony/index.html
and are called Harmony-vme-win.IA32-v2.zip for Windows and
Harmony-vme-linux.IA32-v2.tar.gz for Linux.
The VME v1 is not compatible with Harmony classlib after revision 391957.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin