harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Switching to a 5.0 compiler
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:54:48 GMT
Magnusson, Geir wrote:
> [...]

Not yet we don't -- if people are comfortable with the idea then let me
have a play to see what is required and get back to the list.

In the meantime we /could/ switch today to use Sun's compiler
exclusively, as a temporary measure before the temporary Sun & Eclipse
compilation measure before full 1.5 support :-0

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)