harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vmi] JNI spec interpretation?
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:15:26 GMT
Understood -- my point is that "blowing up" and "corrupting internal
data structures" is not something you would do by design.

So what does SableVM do if I call ExceptionDescribe() with no pending
exception?

I changed the launcher because I agree that JNI code shouldn't
misbehave, but making SableVM tolerant is good too for those cases where
the fix is not under our control etc.

Regards,
Tim

--