harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Etienne Gagnon <egag...@sablevm.org>
Subject Re: [classlib/legal?] Re: Downloading dependencies
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 05:52:30 GMT
Geir,

Actually, I didn't reply to your question.  See below.

> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>>Ok.  So are you against having the external dependency, or having an
>>external dependency for which we don't have a jar in svn or the website?

I'm against having an external dependency, in the HEAD trunk, for which
we don't have a SOURCE jar in svn or the website.

I assume that official releases do include "all" dependencies ("most" is
probably more appropriate; we probably won't include the OS and base C
libraries...).

Etienne