harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Der Plan
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 03:30:06 GMT
Tim,

I've rolled back the page, and I'm sorry if it made someone
uncomfortable. I thought Wiki should not be something final, or
official, and it just used as record for sth. in progress, say,
discussion, code status, or volunteer, so that everyone can see and
involve if interest, and IMHO Wiki is easier to summary and read
(otherwise the new comers may need to search in mailing list archive, or
just ask questions have been discussed before), especially considering
Wiki modification can be subscribed.

And I highlight java.io package, just because most API difference
related JIRA/patches(JIRA230-232) for this package have been
raised/attached for committers to review(except one pending on
java.util), similar case to java.net, so I just consider it as a summary
for component status page.

So I guess I missed sth. here, pls. correct me. Thank you.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab