harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Clark <onee...@gmail.com>
Subject java.lang.reflect
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2006 18:46:47 GMT
Greetings all! I have been reading the forums for a few weeks now and
would like to start contributing. I thought I would start by bringing
the java.lang.reflect interface up to 1.5 and I suspect I'll need to
work on the Annotation package as well. However, I have a few questions
I would like to ask before I get started.

1) Is anyone else working on this?

2) The current contributed version seems to have the same JavaDocs as
the official ones. Should I do the same or will that cause a copyright
problem? It dosn't matter to me which one we do, I just don't want to
redo it later.

3) Do any of the current VMs support the 1.5 features? Off the top of my
head I don't recall if anything changed within the VM to support them.