harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [classlib] Switching to a 5.0 compiler
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 03:47:11 GMT

+1 from me, especially with the 1.4 target as an intermediate
provision.  This should facilitate work while contributions
dependent on version 5 begin to happen.  At some point,
there will be enough version 5 tools around to move away
from 1.4 provisions.  We will just have to bide our time
and it will happen pretty much of its own accord.

Dan Lydick