harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Starting my next round on BootJVM
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 05:10:35 GMT

Enrico,

Are you able to compile this latest source level?
Whether you can or not, would you mind to send
me your MS project and MS workspace files
(I forget if this is the right name on VS.  Maybe
this is just Eclipse nomenclature.)  I would like
to look at using your settings as the starting
point for MSVS compilations.

Dan Lydick