harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject Starting my next round on BootJVM
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 04:54:51 GMT

All,

After some piecemeal fits and starts on the BootJVM code, I am
about ready to get started on another round.   I am checking in
the opcode work that brings this JVM to a place of basic functioning
except for the ATHROW opcode, which is my first order of business
with this round of work.  Once that is done, this program should be
functional JVM that run simple classes.  At this point, I will have
a list of enhancements to make it work properly with a class library,
with non-local native code, etc.

This checkin involves extensive changes to only a few source files.
The others are enhancements, comments, white space, function
prototypes, and the like.

Dan Lydick