harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: should strings in exceptions match the reference implementation?
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 01:48:20 GMT

The more like other J2SE implementations the better.  This is
because the charter for the Harmony project is to be a complete
implementation of J2SE.  This involves not only compliance with
a published specification, with all its latitude and ambiguities, but
also compliance with the expectations set by previous implementations,
including spec compliance per se and The Way It Is, that is, the
de facto implementation standards.

Dan Lydick