harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] matching RI exceptions -- are we required to have this type of compatibility?
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 07:15:06 GMT
The answer to this question (in my opinion) depends on how TCK processes
similar situations.
If we want to successfully perform this suite on Harmony we should be
compatible with RI.
For certain there are a lot of tests into TCK will fail due to this reason
and we should be ready for this.

Thanks,
Vladimir.