harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Ballard <stuart.a.ball...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on build status
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 02:13:04 GMT
Mark Hindess <mark.hindess <at> googlemail.com> writes:
> Our local builds now complete a two stage build.  First with a
> certified JDK and then with the eclipse compiler running on the VME
> and deploy directory from the first stage build.  They then run the
> tests.

This seems a good point to jump in and say that I'm now generating nightly Japi
reports based on the latest CVS too. I'm also producing nightly diff emails
(whenever something changes) that are being sent in the general direction of
this list, but presumably being refused because the address they're being sent
from (stuart@kaffe.org) isn't a subscriber (in fact, I don't even receive mail
there so I couldn't subscribe it if I wanted to). If someone could unblock it,
that'd be great.

Sometimes the results change as a result of bugfixes in Japi itself (I'm looking
into two suspicious lines in the Classpath output right now that might need Japi
changes), but for the most part you'll only get emails based on changes to
Harmony.

Thanks,
Stuart.