harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Results of big commits
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:44:46 GMT
As well as the new classes, we have over 2700 tests that's nearly ten
times the number we were running a week ago.  And there are a few more
that need some work.  So if anyone is looking for something to do,
take a look at the excluded tests in the
modules/*/make/common/build.xml files.

I've been doing some application testing on the latest trunk plus the
integration of HARMONY-39 in my workspace.  It's pretty cool.

Tomcat 5.5 (which uses the eclipse compiler rather than requiring a
jdk) now starts up ok.  (I do get an error when it shuts down but I'm
sure we'll get to that.)

I tried axis but it looks like we'll need stubs for a few more classes
before that will work - e.g. java.awt.datatransfer.Transferable and
java/rmi/RemoteException.

It's great to see some really substantial applications running on the
Harmony classes.

Regards,
 Mark.
IBM Java Technology Centre, UK.