harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Closing of HARMONY-88
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:39:06 GMT
Not all the code is in svn.  So I'd say leave it open to remind us
that there's still more  work to do.
-Mark.

> Mark wrote:
> > Of course, it shouldn't be closed yet since quite a few of the
> > contributed test cases still need to be integrated.
>
> Well I figured I'd mark it closed it since the code is now in SVN, even
> if it is not fully integrated yet.  I figured we could work on the final
> aspects of integration in day-to-day development, taking patches etc.
>
> But I don't particularly care, so if you really want it reopened I'll
> happily do it.
>
> Regards,
> Tim
>

> Mark Hindess (JIRA) wrote:
> >     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-88?page=comments#action_12370565
]

> > Mark Hindess commented on HARMONY-88:
> > -------------------------------------
> >
> > This looks good.  Of course, it shouldn't be closed yet since quite a few of the
contributed test cases still need to be integrated.

> > I'm just about to take a look at the beans tests and uncommenting logging so that
those can go in as soon as someone integrates the HARMONY-39 contribution.

> > That will just leave the security/crypto tests which will probably have to wait
until those modules are restructured.

> >> Contribution of  code and unit tests for jndi, logging, prefs and sql plus unit
tests only for beans, crypto, math, regex and security

> >>          Key: HARMONY-88
> >>      Project: Harmony
> >>         Type: New Feature
> >>   Components: Contributions
> >>  Environment: Win32 and Linux
> >>     Reporter: George Harley
> >>     Assignee: Tim Ellison
> >>  Attachments: 01.harmony.88.integration.sh, 01.harmony.88.integration.sh, 02.harmony.88.integration.diff,
02.harmony.88.integration.diff, Harmony-Contribution.zip