harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Blake <craigwbl...@mac.com>
Subject Re: jira messages redirected to commits mailing list
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 19:59:34 GMT
One of the cooler Jira features is the mailing list integration.  You
can subscribe it to the mailing list, after which it will
automatically scan email subjects for issue identifiers (i.e. HARMONY-
xxxx) and add the email content as a comment to the referenced issue,
including attachments.  That might make it easier to maintain
discussion on the list and have it propagated into JIRA rather than
the other way around, if that's the way people want to go.

http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/latest/
issue_creation_email.html

Craig